Something new

I've tried blogging in the past (okay, it wasn't really a blog so much as a mini public diary), but when MySpace became obsolete, I gave it up.  I've always thought I was never quite interesting enough to garner any type of following, so I more just did it to entertain myself.
I kinda of liked the idea, and I kinda missed it.
So I thought I'd give this a try.  I have a friend with a great blog where she shares pictures and stories about her kids, but I don't have kids, nor do I have good stories.  My blog will probably be more of a stream of thought on whats going on in my life; music I like, movies I've watched, things I've done.  Perhaps an entertainment blog through my eyes.  I'll try to be interesting, but I can't promise anything.  :)

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Random thoughts/Book updates/Public diary/Things too big to post as status updates on Facebook ;)

Followers